FIBIS Journal 31 (Spring 2014)
£2.00 – £3.00
Contents of FIBIS Journal 31
- The Walsh Family and the Cawnpore Massacre by Paddy Walsh
- Searching for Gopal Drooge and the Murder of Captain William Richardson by Tim Willasey- Wilsey
- Keddahs and Epigraphists : miscellaneous appointments in India and Burma in 1909 by Bill Hall
- The Origins of Johann Jacob Hoff: my ancestor in the Dutch East India Company by Mary McPherson
- Captain Hunter: researching a memorial in Durham Cathedral by Geoffrey Fox
- More on Hanoverian Regiments in India: using online newspapers to further research by Hilary Sheridan
- Review: When the Tiger Fought the Thistle – The Tragedy of Colonel William Baillie of the Madras Army by Alan Tritton 2013. Review by Peter Bailey
FIBIS MEMBERS – please select the special Member’s Discounted price from the drop down box – if not a member then select RRP. This journal is available to FIBIS members as a free download in PDF format in the members area of the FIBIS database website here.
OUT OF STOCK , but available as a free digital download in the Journal Archive to FIBIS members when logged in.
Not a member? Why not join FIBIS now and use you members discount in the shop PLUS download back copies of the FIBIS Journal in the members’ area FREE
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.