FIBIS hold two open meetings and surgeries in London every year. These are normally held in May/June and October/November. FIBIS also hold regional meetings and events at different locations throughout the UK, New Zealand and Australia, when possible, and hold workshops in tandem with Asian and African Studies at the British Library. You can also find FIBIS at various family history fairs through out the year.
- Railways Research Advice – Zoom on 08/05/2021 10:00
- Clearing the Fog – Peering Back through the Generations – Zoom on 12/06/2021 10:00
- Military Research Advice – Zoom on 10/07/2021 10:00
- General Research Advice – Zoom on 11/09/2021 16:00
- FIBIS Conference 2021 on 24/09/2021 12:00
- FIBIS Website Advice – Zoom on 13/11/2021 16:00
Details of all events we hold and attend are published on this website, Facebook and Twitter. FIBIS events are sometimes broadcast live via the FIBIS YouTube channel for those that cannot attend in person.