FIBIS Journal 41 (Spring 2019)
£2.00 – £3.00
Contents of FIBIS Journal 41
- Richard Slyer 1786-1833: Aurangabad 200 Years On by John K Palmer
- Arthur George Allan: Postcards From India (1907-1911) by Sue Dawson-Smallwood
- Walter Francis Shore: The lost Grave by Iain Shore
- Henry Reginald Corbett (1891-1973) by Kimberley John Lindsay
- Friendship and Family Ties: Philadelphia Out of Obscurity by Sue Paul
- Dr Babu and the Catla fish: Megan Jute Mills by Kenneth Miln
- Read All About It by Valmay Young
- India Cemeteries Project by Nigel Penny
FIBIS MEMBERS – please select the special Member’s Discounted price from the drop down box – if not a member then select RRP.
[highlight]Not a member? Why not join FIBIS now and use you members discount in the shop PLUS download back copies of the FIBIS Journal in the members’ area FREE [/highlight]
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.