FIBIS Journal 24 (Autumn 2010)
£2.00 – £3.00
SKU: JNL-024 Categories: FIBIS Books and Publications, FIBIS Journals Tags: British Army, Catholic Chaplains, facebook, Jute, social networking, twitter, YouTube
Contents of FIBIS Journal 24
- Message from the Chairman and Editorial
- Eliza Fay: New Aspects by David Atkinson
- The Marriages of Margaret McCombe: A combined London-Sydney effort by Lawrie Butler
- Letters from the Mill: The Calcutta Jute Industry by Carol Turnham
- ‘Peculair Circumstances’: Catholic Chaplains of the Victorian British Army in India by Margaret Mulvihill
- Fanciful Memories? The Foothead Family and India by Carol Gilbert
- Life with Tea in India: the diaries of Samuel Cleland Davidson by Wendy Pratt
- Using Social Networking for Family History Research by Valmay Young
- Building the Beas Bridge by Hugh Wilding
FIBIS MEMBERS – please select the special Member’s Discounted price – if not a member then select RRP.
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.