FIBIS Journal 36 (Autumn 2016)
£2.00 – £3.00
Contents of FIBIS Journal 36
- Diary of Dora M. Fowie -During a Trip from Poona to Burma in 1905- Bill Hal
- Walter Williams – A Private Soldier in India 1878-1888 – Part Two – Sylvia Murphy
- The Joy of Family History – Hilary Sheridan
- Under Duress: the Tiger of Mysore and His Infidel Artisans – Part Two – David Atkinson
- Remembering Aunt Peggy – Emma Louise Oram
- Using Thacker’s and Other Directories for Business in India – Richard Morgan
- Inspector ames Dwyer and the Thanks of the Bengal Government – Kimberley Lindsay
FIBIS MEMBERS – please select the special Member’s Discounted price from the drop down box – if not a member then select RRP.
[highlight]Not a member? Why not join FIBIS now and use you members discount in the shop PLUS download back copies of the FIBIS Journal in the members’ area FREE [/highlight]
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.