- UK membership is £15.00 per year
- European membership is £16.00 per year
- Overseas / worldwide membership is £18.00 per year
Benefits of annual membership
- Two FIBIS Journals per year issued in Spring and Autumn. These contain helpful articles about genealogical resources and background information about ancestors’ lives in India. New members are sent a copy of the latest Journal and are able to use online editions of past Journals.
- Research provided by our Research Officer at the British Library (and a limited amount at other archives). Please see Research Services for further details.
- Members only area where you can connect with other members; watch videos of past lectures; create your own photo albums; create or join an interest group; read/contribute to the members only blog and use the discussion forum.
- Access to members only data in the FIBIS database website
- Society events, some of which are not available to non-members.
- A Membership Research Interest List putting researchers in touch with each other.
- Discounts from the FIBIS Shop – you could easily save the price of your Membership!
- FIBIS members get a 10% discount on new subscriptions to Find My Past.
Application forms to post
If you would rather not join online you can apply by post using the relevant forms on the membership page.
Updated 26 January 2016