FIBIS are now getting offered an increasing amount of images for the FIBIS Image gallery and I am now in need of someone to help me process and upload these images.
- Enjoy working with old photographs?
- Have and know how to use Photoshop or similar photo editing software?
- Have and know how to use Google Earth or similar software for obtaining latitude and longitude references?
- Have knowledge of how to use Google Drive or DropBox?
- Have knowledge of Piwigo software? (This is an advantage, but not essential).
If you answered 'yes' to all of the above then you are the person we are looking for! Even if you can't answer 'yes', but are willing to learn, don't be put off getting in touch.
- Optimising images ready for upload
- Uploading the images
- Adding titles, tags and descriptions to the images
- Geotagging images
- Adding date the image was taken (if known) to help the image appear in a timeline
This work is carried out online and in your own home, so it doesn't matter where you live. We also appreciate that our volunteers have other work commitments, so you don't have to worry about meeting deadlines or working X amount of hours a week either.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in helping with please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org