FIBIS Journal – 10 (Autumn 2003)
£2.00 – £3.00
- Courts Martial in John Company’s India and their help to the Genealogist
- An Introduction to The Public Works Department and its records at the India Office Records
- A Tale of Two Storeys ?
- Research In India
- The Headquarters of the Madras Artillery at Saint Thomas’s Mount
- The Autobiography of David Dinwiddie (Part 2)
- The IOR – FIBIS Collaboration Project
- Index of Articles published in Journals 1 to 9 inclusive
- FIBIS Annual Report to the Annual General Meeting
If you are a FIBIS member please select the Member’s Discounted price from the drop down box above – if not a member then select the first option – RRP
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.