FIBIS Journal 34 (Autumn 2015)
£2.00 – £3.00
Contents of FIBIS Journal 34
- The Life of George Parbury, associate of Allen, Thacker and Spink by Dr John Carpenter
- The Memoirs of John Norton of the Bombay Mint by Joan Harrison
- W. Edward Bankes, an East India Company writer in the 1720s by Francesca Radcliffe
- The East India Company: some snapshots of its history (Part 2) by David Blake
- Francis Day, the Founder of the City of Madras by James T Day
- Memories of my childhood in British India by Pearline Philomena Berry
- Competition â€“ Win one of three Genealogical DNA tests
- Review: Pick Up Your Parrots and Monkeys: The Life of a Boy Soldier in India by William Pennington 2003. Review by Maureen Evers
FIBIS MEMBERSÂ – please select the special Member’s Discounted price from the drop down box – if not a member then select RRP.
[highlight]Not a member? Why not join FIBIS now and use you members discount in the shop PLUS download back copies of the FIBIS Journal in the members’ area FREE [/highlight]
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.