Your brick wall could be in India!
Whether you are a genealogist, family historian or social historian researching India or South Asia between 1600 and 1947 our website can help you with your research. Let FIBIS help you break down those brick walls in your research. The Families In British India Society (FIBIS) is a self-help organisation devoted to members researching their British India family history and the background against which their ancestors led their lives in India under British rule.
- India Bungalow Meeting – Auckland, New Zealand on 25/02/2017 11:30
- Porirua Branch of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists on 01/03/2017 19:30
- Training sessions using India Office Records for family history sources on 23/03/2017 11:00
- Who Do You Think You Are? Live 2017 on 06/04/2017
- Training sessions using India Office Records for family history sources on 26/04/2017 12:00
Explore our records
Opening hours and location
Mon-Sun 24 hrs a day
We are always open!
FIBIS is an online Society