FIBIS Journal – 11 (Spring 2004)
£2.00 – £3.00
- Donald Jaques
- The India Office Records: the Way Forward Penny Brook
- A Passage to India and Beyond: the Voyage of the Rockingham to Bombay and Canton 1791-1793 – Trevor W Hearl
- William Howell 1789-1867: Surveyor-Missionary-Priest – Shirley West
- Tracing Ancestral Churches in India – Doreen Elcox
- Soldiers’ War Service Records– Peter Bailey
- The Autobiography of David Dinwiddie (Part 3)
- The British India Steam Navigation Company (Part 1) – David Mitchell
- Anglo-Indian Legacy Book review – Geraldine Charles
- The IOR-FIBIS Collaboration Project, and FIBIS Database Project Report – Peter Bailey
If you are a FIBIS member please select the Member’s Discounted price from the drop down box below – if not a member then select the first option – RRP
OUT OF STOCK , but available as a free digital download in the Journal Archive to FIBIS members when logged in.
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.