FIBIS will have representatives at the 14th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry in Canberra 26-30 March 2015.
The Family History Exhibition will be free and open to the public. So, even if you don’t register for attendance at the Congress, you will still be welcome to attend the exhibition and we hope you will take this opportunity to come and talk to us and share your stories, ask questions, show us pictures etc. We will also have a selection of FIBIS publications for sale.
Early bird registration — valid for registrations received and paid for by 31 October 2014
- Full early bird registration is $495
Full Registration — valid for registrations from 1 November 2014
- Full registration is $550.
- Single day registration is available Friday, Saturday, or Sunday cost per day is $160
- Monday only costs $140
- The Welcome Function at the Australian War Memorial is $50 per guest
- The Gala Dinner at the Great Hall of Parliament House is $140 per guest.
Full Congress registration includes all congress sessions; morning and afternoon tea, and lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; as well as morning tea and lunch on Monday.
Congress proceedings will be available for purchase by attendees. Publication options, and associated costs, are currently being investigated.
See the 14th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry website for full details.