FIBIS Journal 33 (Spring 2015)
£2.00 – £3.00
Contents of FIBIS Journal 33
- From Soldier to Newspaperman: The Varied Experiences of Joachim Hayward Stocqueler in Bombay and Calcutta from 1819 to 1843 by Audrey T Carpenter
- Captains Outrageous: tracing the maritime career of William Henry Biden by Richard Morgan
- The Melvill Family â€“ Three Generations of Commitment to India (Part 2) by David Williams
- Assistant Apothecary Charles Maitland versus East India Company Justice by Charles Maitland
- The East India Company: some snapshots of its history (Part 1) by David Blake
- Reference to an article on The Victorian Web: Of Intelligence, an Assassination, East Indiamen and the Great Hurricane of 1808 by Tim Willasey- Wilsey, concerning Lt-Colonel David Richardson of the Bengal Army and his family
- The Nicholas Brothers and A. T. W. Penn: Photographers of South India 1855 â€“ 1885 by Christopher Penn (2014). Review by Richard Morgan
- The Brewing Storm â€“ 1939-1941 (2013) and Burma Invaded – 1942 (2013), both by Major C M Enriquez, based on his diary. Review by Peter Bailey
FIBIS MEMBERSÂ – please select the special Member’s Discounted price from the drop down box – if not a member then select RRP. This journal is available to FIBIS members as a free download in PDF format in the members area of the FIBIS database website here.
[highlight]Not a member? Why not join FIBIS now and use you members discount in the shop PLUS download back copies of the FIBIS Journal in the members’ area FREE [/highlight]
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.