FIBIS Journal 22 (Autumn 2009)
£2.00 – £3.00
Contents ofÂ FIBIS Journal 22
- Four Orphan Schools in Calcutta and the Lawrence Military Asylum, Sanawar, Part 1: History by Maureen Evers
- Wrecked or Captured: the East India Company Ships that failed to arrive by Andrea Cordani
- The Loss of an East Indiaman in 1807: account by Samuel Rolleston
- Using Newspapers and Journals to research your family in British India by Sylvia C M Murphy
- Looking for Gunner Hurley in India (part 2) by Lawrie Butler and Malcolm Hurley Mills
- The memorial of Major William Hodson in Lichfield Cathedral by Richard Morgan
FIBIS MEMBERSÂ – please select the special Member’s Discounted price Â – if not a member then select RRP.
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × .5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.